Rufa Mae denies annulment talk, stays silent on husband Trevor’s death

I show You how To Make Huge Profits In A Short Time With Cryptos!

SAN JUAN, La Union – Comedienne Rufa Mae Quinto made it clear that she and Trevor Magallanes did not formally end their marriage before his untimely death.

Rufa confirmed Trevor’s passing last July 31 without disclosing the cause of death, but did release two different statements regarding her husband.

The first, posted on Facebook the morning of August 2, had attached a YouTube video link of their 2016 Quezon City marriage, where she confirmed in the post’s caption neither individual filed for annulment despite experiencing relationship challenges the past few years.

“Ako po ay widow/byuda na, shock pa din at nagluluksa kaming mag-ina and salamat sa lahat ng condolences,” Rufa said.

The other post, which came a few hours later after the first, had pictures of Rufa with Trevor and their daughter Athena where she repeated her gratitude for condoling messages.

“As we cautiously navigate this emotionally difficult period in our live, we would appreciate discretion form everyone,” Rufa said, imploring the public not to use Trevor’s death for “content.”

The actress added that all information regarding Trevor’s passing would come from her being his wife, and that all details would be shared once the time is right.

“For the sake of our daughter, please refrain from spreading unverified information that she can access through social media. Let us just remember the good times that we had with my husband,” Rufa ended.

Last May, Rufa shared she was “moving on” from her relationship with Trevor, with whom she had been facing challenges since last year. The couple welcomed Athena a year after tying the knot.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*